23. How do you prepare 150 ml of DNS
24. How do you prepare 840 ml of Half normal saline.
28. Methanol poisoning
29. Narcotics poisoning
30. Organo phosphorous compounds poisoning
31. What is pharmcopia, add a note on I.P.
33. Drugs used in treatment of cough
35. Nasal decogents
Bioavailability and its significance
Biotransformation and its significance
Gray baby syndrome
Principle action of GH
Principle action of oxytocin
Principle action of thyroxine
Epinephrine and nor-epinephrine
Antiseptics and disinfectants give 2 example each
What are vaccines and serum give 2 examples each
Anti histamines, examples
Define antidotes, add note on it.
Jarisch –Herxheimer reaction
SEE THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE WEBPAGE
FIVE MARK QUESTIONS
1. Sources of drugs
2. Factors modifying drug actions
11. Oral contraceptive pills
12. Anabolic steroids
Vaccines and serums, give 2 examples
Write two therapeutic uses and adverse effects of following drugs.
Vitamin – A
Antidote for heparin, iron
PHARMACOLOGY Important Questions B.SC NURSING, Second Year, (RGUHS) (INC Syllabus) Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science.
Pharmacology Important Questions – B.Sc. Nursing, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science (RGUHS)
1. What are Beta-lactam antibiotics ? classify with examples. Give general mechanism of action. Write pharmacology of Penicillin – G.
2. What are anti-tubercular drugs? classify with examples, give mechanism of action. Write a note on DOTS.
3. What are anti-leprotic drugs ?classify with examples give mechanism of action. Write a note on MDT.
4. What are anti-cancerous drugs? classify with examples, give mechanism of action. Write a note on I 131.
5. Define asthma, write the pharmacology of anti-asthamatics.
6. What are diuretics. Classify with examples, give mechanism of action. Write a note on furasemide.
7. Write a detail note on general principles involved in management of poisoning?
8. What are analgesics anti pyretics? Classify with examples, give mechanism of action. Write their pharmacology.
9. What is sedative and hypnotics? Write their pharmacology?
10. What are anti-diabetics? Write their pharmacology?
11. Write the detailed note on routes of drug administration.
12. What are Beta lactam antibiotics. Classify with examples. Add a note on Penicllin – G and cefixime.Define hypertension, mention its types, write the pharmacology of anti-hypertensives