Role by Overseas Manpower Corporation
1. Suitable C.V. will be forwarded to client for preselection.
2. Helping candidates from selection to arranging visa.
3. Arranging medical examination, visa stamping, emigration clearance and timely deployment of selected candidates.
4. Post deployment follow up.
Integrated Employment Office Complex,
No.42, Alandur Road, Govt. Women ITI Premises,
Thiru-vi-Ka Industrial Estate, Guindy. Chennai 600 032.
Fax : 0091-44-22500416
ODEPC - Government of Kerala
ODEPC is government undertaking agencies to provide or assist nursing candidates to find suitable job vacancies in abroad. It assist candidates to search for suitable jobs and other formalities like visa and emigration formalities. ODEPC is known for its Popularity and trustworthy, numerous nurses benefited and working all over the world.
How to register in ODEPC?
Candidates need to take Demand Draft in favour of "ODEPC Ltd., Thiruvananthapuram" only.
Fee for Registration to avail Overseas recruitment services
Post Graduates, Doctors, Engineers, Architects, Lecturers, Professors, PGTs, Chartered Accountants, Managers, Other Professionals etc.
REGISTRATION: Rs. 250/-
THE REGISTRATION/ IS VALID FOR 2 YEARS ONLY. ON COMPLETION OF EVERY TWO YEARS YOU MUST RENEW THE REGISTRATION BY PAYING THE PRESCRIBED FEES.
When you register in online, candidates need to provide about Demand Draft (DD) and after registration process is completed, take print out of the application form and along with DD sent to the address of ODEPC. Demand Draft should reach to the address within 20 days from the date of issue of demand draft. Once your demand draft is verified, registration will be approved.
ODEPC is an job portal run by government of Kerala for job seekers who wish work to work in abroad. It will short list and select candidates from registered profiles to respective clients. Other than short listing candidates from registered profile, job portal will post jobs and suitable candidates can apply for respective jobs.
ODEPC will conduct recruitment processes such as group interview and written test to select suitable candidates for abroad requirement.
Registered users has more benefits than other job seekers for abroad.
1. Safe and Trustworthy because its run by government of Kerala.
2. Good rapport between agencies and client.
3. During adverse conditions, full assistance will be provided for candidates.
Overseas Development and Employment Promotion Consultants (ODEPC)
FLOOR V, CARMEL TOWERS,OPP. TO COTTON HILL SCHOOL
VAZHUTHACAUD, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM, KERALA - 695 014
Telephone No. +91-471-2329448/9
Fax: +91 471 257 6318
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
OMCAP - Overseas Manpower Company of Andhra Pradesh
OMCAP is an government run overseas recruitment agency. Its main objective is to provide overseas jobs, overseas skills and serving Andhra Pradesh overseas migrant workers.
List of Services provided by OMCAP
1. Identify overseas employment opportunities.
2. Assist candidates in various things regarding passport, visas, air tickets, organize occupational competency certificates
3. Giving training in spoken and written English.
OMCAP provide various services to candidates who wish to go for abroad job.
Key Services included are
1. Our services include
2. Registration & Placements
3. Information, Guidance & Counseling through MRC
4. Passport/Visa/Air Ticketing Assistance
5. Predeparture Orientation Training (PDOT)
6. Post Employment Labour Welfare
7. Job Forecasting Research & Development
8. Skill development & skill up gradation for Overseas Jobs
9. Occupational Competency Certification
How to register in OMCAP
Job seekers should possess 2 years experience in the relevant post for which candidates to be considered. The candidates without experience can also registered, training will be given for candidates. The registration is valid for 2 years. OMCAP maintain data bank about candidates profiles and suitable candidates will be selected for interview from this data bank. Candidates who like to register need to pay Rs.200 at the time of registration.
Registration is done by online by filling registration details in the page and submit. After online registration, candidates can browse suitable jobs and apply for the position.
Preselected candidates will be call for interview or written test.
C/O. Commisssionerate of Employment and Training
Government of Andhra Pradesh
Government ITI campus,
Krishna District, AP.
Tel/Fax: +91-0866 2484948
TOMCOM - Telangana
TOMCOM is an government recruitment agency of Telangana state. It provide various services such as overseas jobs, overseas skills and serving overseas migrant workers.
Services provided by TOMCOM
1. To conduct meeting of recruitment agents.
2. To provide travel, passport, visa and stamping assistance.
3. To assist job seekers about overseas jobs.
For more information about abroad jobs for nurses, visit the official TOMCOM portal.
Telangana Overseas Manpower Company Limited (TOMCOM),
Govt. of Telangana,
ITI Mallepalli Campus,
Near Nice Hospital,
Hyderabad, 500 057.
UPFC Overseas Manpower Recruiting Agency - Uttar Pradesh
UPFC is owned by government of Uttar Pradesh for candidates seeking overseas jobs.
List of Services provided by UPFC
1. Provide data bank for job seekers.
2. To facilitate authentication/attestation of certificates for visa etc.
3. To organize pre-departure orientation programmes.
4. To facilitate emigration clearance from Ministry of External Affairs.
For details about Registration
Sri C S Bagga, Chief Manager NRI Cell
Sri Arun Kumar Mall, Dy.Senior Manager, NRI Cell
Sri Virendra Gupta, Manager, NRI Cell
Address : 14/88, Civil Lines, Kanpur-208 001
Phone No. : 0512-2530041-44
Fax No.: 2530073, 2533743
Government Recruiting Agencies for abroad jobs for Nurses in different states of India.
We have given complete list of government recruitment agencies.
Overseas Manpower Corporation Ltd (Tamil Nadu)
Government of Tamil Nadu incorporated Overseas Manpower Corporation Ltd in 1978. It’s main goal is to provide assistance to the candidates seeking abroad jobs. Main objectives of this corporation is to identify and supply qualified, experienced and dedicated Human Resources (Nurse and other professionals). It helps to obtain attestation of certificate from the appropriate authorities for abroad job seekers and also help in to arrange air ticket for abroad job seekers.
1. Government of Tamil Nadu undertaking.
2. 100 % safe.
3. Government ensure help for nurses during adverse conditions.
4. Good rapport between client and Ministry of External affairs.
How it Works?
Candidates who wish to go for abroad jobs need to register in district employment branches. Your biodata will stored in computeried database. If any nursing jobs matches to your profile, you will be called for interview and after selected in interview, candidates need to undergo medical fitness test. Once Medical fitness test is cleared, you will selected for abroad job position. After that corporation will take care of emigration formalities and finally candidates can go abroad for jobs.
AUTHOR: ARUN KUMAR RAJAMANI