Factors affecting Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
Types, source, deficiency of protein
Functions, source, daily requirements, deficiency of Vitamin C.
Effect of dehydration and its management
Dietary source, daily requirement, deficiency of Iron
Methods of cooking
Methods of assessment of nutritional status
Food preservation and principles
Absorption, metabolism of Iron
Balanced diet. Role of nutrition in maintaining health
Nutritional problems in India
Function of Carbohydrate
Menu plan for school going child
Vitamin –A deficiency disorder
Function, sources, classification of lipids
Diet in pregnancy
Principles and methods of cooking
Classification and source of protein
Functions of calcium in body
Role of nurse in nursing education
Methods of preservation
Methods of food preservation
Micro, macro minerals
Define nutrition, health
Good sources of vitamin C
Food Adulteration Act
Dietary source of fat
Oral dehydration therapy
1. A. Define menu planning.
B. List of Importance of Menu planning.
C. Plan menu for sedentary pregnant women.
2. Explain the various national programs related to nutrition
3. Methods of cooking effect of heat on food constituents.
4. Vitamins, functions, sources, deficiency of fat soluble vitamins.
5. Define nutrition, factors affecting food and nutrition.
6. Proteins, digestion, absorption, metabolism of protein.
7. A. Define nutrition
B. Role of nutrition in maintaining health
C. Factors affecting food and nutrition
8. A. Nutritional problems in India
B. Nutritional programs in India.
9. A. Define Carbohydrate
B. Write about digestion, absorption and metabolism of carbohydrate
C. Role of nurse in applied nutritional programs
10. A. applied nutritional programs
B. Role of nurse in applied nutritional programs.
Important Questions in Nutrition, BSC NURSING RGUHS